ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL
1. The admission procedure commences with registration in the month of November, for the New Academic Session. A student secures a seat on the basis of:
# Availability of seats
# Marks/Grades secured in previous class
2. Admission will remain provisional, till all the required documents are submitted in school office. No direct admission is taken in classes X and XII as per Board’s guidelines.
3. Registration process is followed by Interaction for classes I – IX and XI.
4. The list of successful candidates is declared within a week after the Interaction / Written Exam and the admission needs to be accepted/ declined within a three days after the declaration of result.
5. 25% seats are reserved for EWS Category on the basis of relevant documentation required.
6.Advertisement to avail EWS benefits is placed at appropriate places like Panchayat and school office.
7. Written application for withdrawal must be given in writing by the parents and not by the student.
8. School Leaving Certificate is issued on a written request from the parent or guardian only after the completion of all the formalities.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
For Class I:
- Age criteria as per NEP 2020 is six or above on or before 31st March.
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhar card.
- Four Passport-size recent photographs.
For Class II to XII:
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Photo copy of Aadhar Card.
- Photo copy of previous class report card.
- Transfer certificate of last school attended.